In Response To The Recent Concerns Of COVID-19
Dear Lighthouse Patients,
We are writing in response to the recent concerns of COVID-19. As Physical Therapy
providers our mission is to guide people back to improved function, health and
wellness. We have maintained high levels of cleanliness at Lighthouse office spaces.
We want to assure you that we are taking measures every day to ensure your health
and prevent the spread of germs. These include:
• Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces, such as door
knobs, countertops, and light switches.
• Hand washing after every patient/ client seen.
• Our treatment tables, as always will be cleaned and disinfected after every
• Pillow cases are changed after every person and sterilized
• Bathrooms are disinfected frequently
• Employees who are feeling ill are being asked to stay home
• We are instituting a more flexible cancellation policy if you are feeling under
Our offices continue to be open. We feel it is important to continue your therapy program with Lighthouse PT as we work to get you back to optimum health. We are doing everything we can to keep our space healthy and safe.
We request that anyone who is feeling any:
• symptoms of illness
• if you have a fever
• if you have been exposed to anyone that has been sick
Please stay home and postpone your treatment sessions. Please let us know if you
have traveled within last 2weeks.
If you have any concerns or hesitations regarding upcoming appointments, please feel
free to communicate with us.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
David and JoAnn Burchuk