POLICY UPDATES – COVID-19 related changes
We hope this finds you and your family well.
Lighthouse remains open to serve our clients in need. We continue to change and update our policies as more information becomes available. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of both our patients and our staff during this health crisis.
We are now requiring all patients to wear a mask while at our facility. Our therapists have been wearing masks and gloves during treatment and we now feel the extra protection is important. Please bring your own mask – we have limited quantities on hand.
- Here are the changes we have made in our office to keep it sanitary and safe for everyone.
- Patients may wait in their cars until the therapist has sanitized the room (please call to let us know you are here). We will signal for you when your therapist is ready.
- The payment can be made over the phone.
- We ask all patients to wash their hands when they enter the office. (On the way out is not a bad idea either)
- All surfaces are cleaned between all patients (counters, leather chairs, etc.)
- Pens and clipboards are sanitized after each use. (feel free to bring your own pen)
- Therapists are wearing both masks and gloves
- Patients are asked to now wear masks
- Each treatment room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each patient
We request you cancel your appointment if you have the following:
- A fever or cold/flu symptoms
- A cough or sore throat
- Been exposed to someone who has or suspected to have COVID-19
- Been traveling within the last 14 days
For those who are staying home we are now offering Telehealth video visits. This has been working so well to keep our patients moving along in their treatment plan. Go ahead, give it a try! It is super easy and is so convenient in the comfort of your own home.
In Good Health,
The Lighthouse PT Staff