Important Information For Our Lighthouse Clients
– We ask patients to wait in their car until the time of your appointment. Call us when you have arrived. After the treatment room has been sanitized your therapist will come and get you and bring you directly to the treatment room.
– We are limiting points of potential contact by having all doors open throughout the facility
– Treatment rooms are sanitized after each patient as well as any areas patients will be in contact with.
– Hand sanitizer and/or wipes will be available for clients when they enter or leave and everyone is encouraged to wash hands with soap and water for 20-30 seconds.
– All linens are replaced after each patient.
– Therapists can wear masks and gloves if needed and may request a client to wear a mask as well.
– Pens and clipboards are sanitized after each use, (please bring your own pen if you prefer).
– The front office will not touch patient’s credit card, you will be instructed to insert the card into the machine, or will be able to pay by phone with your credit card.
In return we ask that if you fall under any of the following situations that you will refrain from coming in for your appointment. Please contact our office as early as possible to cancel.
If you or someone in your household has been:
– Traveling domestically or internationally in the last two weeks.
– Have had a fever, chills or a cough within the last week
– Has been exposed to the COVID-19
– Respiratory symptoms or shortness of breath
We are doing everything in our power to maintain a safe and healthy environment for all of our patients. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Dave & JoAnn Burchuk